Hello from G0IKR

New users must post here first and let us know a little bit about yourself.
G0IKR

Hello from G0IKR

Post by G0IKR » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:40 am

Hey everyone

Just wanted to say hello and share my experience with OpenGD77. I bought a DM-1701 to use its satellite features with GD77, and boy, was I blown away! Before diving into GD77, I decided to give the official software a shot. Let me tell you, it was a bumpy ride. Constant crashes, frustration levels through the roof. 80% of the time, it just wouldn't cooperate during updates. After a few days of this struggle, I threw in the towel and switched to GD77. What a game-changer! Smooth sailing from the start, no crashes, and the radio is a breeze to navigate. Huge thank you to the developers behind GD77 for making such user-friendly powerful software.

Mike
G0IKR

F1RMB

Re: Hello from G0IKR

Post by F1RMB » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:55 am

G0IKR wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:40 am
Hey everyone

Just wanted to say hello and share my experience with OpenGD77. I bought a DM-1701 to use its satellite features with GD77, and boy, was I blown away! Before diving into GD77, I decided to give the official software a shot. Let me tell you, it was a bumpy ride. Constant crashes, frustration levels through the roof. 80% of the time, it just wouldn't cooperate during updates. After a few days of this struggle, I threw in the towel and switched to GD77. What a game-changer! Smooth sailing from the start, no crashes, and the radio is a breeze to navigate. Huge thank you to the developers behind GD77 for making such user-friendly powerful software.

Mike
G0IKR
Welcome.