downloads/GD77/Firmware/db1cc18a3761b35 ... 0abd16b18d
Changes in this version
* Channel order in zones can now be sorted by distance, using the Latitude and Longitude data entered into the CPS.
This works for all real zones, but Not the All Channels zone becuase this is not a real zone
Distance sorting is enabled via the "Dist sort" option in the Quick Menu
In this mode the distance is displayed in place of the channel number
* Distance can also be displayed at all times by using the "Show dist" option in the Display Options.
* GPS functionality has been added to the GD-77, DM-1801 and DM-1801 firmwares
None of these types of radios was originally available with GPS, so operators will need to fit a GPS module inside their radio, and connect the data and power control connections directly to the CPU chip
GPS data needs to be connected to pin 99 and power control to pin 97. Becasue pins 98 and 100 are not used, it is safe, to bridge between 97 and 98 for power control and between 99 and 100 for data, and bridging pins makes it far easier to solder to the CPU
I will make a separate post about retro fitting a GPS to the DM-1801 and GD-77
* Fixes and improvements to GPS course and accuracy display (Thanks to Daniel F1RMB)
* Czech language update
* Various other internal code changes and optimisations (Thanks to Daniel F1RMB)