New ongoing "Development" version has been created

VK3KYY
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:25 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by VK3KYY » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:36 pm

I tried to replicate this, but couldn't

However, Daniel has sent me a fix. So assuming the fix doesn't have any side effects... That version from Daniel will be the next release.

KI5GZK
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:27 pm

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by KI5GZK » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:58 am

F1RMB wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the report, the fix will be part of the next development release.


Cheers.
---
Daniel
I'm happy to help when I can.
Thanks for looking into this.

KI5GZK
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:27 pm

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by KI5GZK » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:09 am

VK3KYY wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:36 pm
I tried to replicate this, but couldn't

However, Daniel has sent me a fix. So assuming the fix doesn't have any side effects... That version from Daniel will be the next release.
Yeah, the timing has to be just right, but I am able to replicate the issue fairly easily.
The first handful of times I ran into this issue were purely accidental. It took me a while to figure out how trigger it.

I would be happy to test the fix if you would like.

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by F1RMB » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:15 am

Hi,
KI5GZK wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:09 am
VK3KYY wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:36 pm
I tried to replicate this, but couldn't

However, Daniel has sent me a fix. So assuming the fix doesn't have any side effects... That version from Daniel will be the next release.
Yeah, the timing has to be just right, but I am able to replicate the issue fairly easily.
The first handful of times I ran into this issue were purely accidental. It took me a while to figure out how trigger it.

I would be happy to test the fix if you would like.

Yes, release time is critical, but from what I've experienced, starting from an analog channel is important too.


Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

User avatar
f6fzo
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:28 am

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by f6fzo » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:23 am

Joyeux noël ! :D
F6FZO Serge 43 Nord

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by F1RMB » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:14 am

Merry Christmas

---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

VK3KYY
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:25 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by VK3KYY » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 am

I've released another Beta version, which contains bug fixes.

https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... 0.12.27.01

Thanks, as usual, to Daniel F1RMB

User avatar
Ik0nwg
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:23 am
Location: JN61VG

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by Ik0nwg » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:50 am

VK3KYY wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 am
I've released another Beta version, which contains bug fixes.

https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... 0.12.27.01

Thanks, as usual, to Daniel F1RMB
thanks and best wishes
ciao Roger e Daniel
Sal jn61vg Italy

User avatar
m1dyp
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 am
Location: Hertfordshire, U.K.
Contact:

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by m1dyp » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:49 am

VK3KYY wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 am
I've released another Beta version, which contains bug fixes.

https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... 0.12.27.01

Thanks, as usual, to Daniel F1RMB
once again thank you
73 de Ken :D

VK3KYY
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:25 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: New ongoing "Development" version has been created

Post by VK3KYY » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:38 pm


Post Reply