to contribute at least a small piece of work and because I couldn't find any code plugs for Austria / OE-Region, here is my take on a universal opengd77 codeplug. It is based on the 10.07.2021 opengd77 firmware release + rev.4.3.6 of the original fw. + opengd77 CPS D:2021.06.10.01.
This is work in progress and I will upload new versions when I add or change things.
Contacts are all OE DMR contacts that existed at the time of import plus a couple of IDs from other countries that I looked up.
Basically the zones reflect the nine states, OE1 to OE9 plus one DE zone for german repeaters close to the border. I created also some special zones for the OE2 region, which I found useful at the beginning but with the OE1 to OE9 zone concept these are sort of obsolete.
Channels: For each repeater there is one channel per mode/band (DMR, 2m, 70cm). I tried to create a system for self explanatory channel names.
"OE2XZR Gaisberg" --> blank between callsign and name means it's a DMR repeater
"OE2XZR.Gaisberg" --> dot between callsign and name means, it's a 2m FM repeater
"OE2XPR:Haunsberg" --> colon between callsign and name means, it's a 70cm FM repeater
"OE5XFN;Frankenm" --> semicolon between callsign and name means it's a 2m/70cm crossband repeater
"OE5XDM:Dachs1750" --> 1750 in the name means, this repeater needs 1750 tone to open.
Currently most repaters from OE2, OE5, OE6, OE7 and OE8 are programmed. OE1, OE9 and missing repeaters from other states will be added soon.
In addition there are a couple of german repeaters which are close to the border.
The PWR ON audio currently cw's my call. You can change that easily in CPS.
Feel free to use, comment, change to your needs.....
Don't forget to change the DMR ID to your own ID.
- Changed cross band repeater symbol from semicolon ; to dash - to work around conversion issues with excel csv.
- fixed some wrong bandwidth settings
- completed OE8 repeater channel entries (DMR+,2m/70cm FM)
If you find any errors I'd appreciate your comments.
- changed 1750 tone info in channel names to #. This frees up 3 characters for the actual name.
- If same DMR repeater call exists on 2m and 70cm, there will be a 2 or a 7 at the end of the channel name to distinguish them.
- added all missing OE repeaters. Now all DMR+, 2m FM and 70cm FM repeaters should be there.
- OE1 repeaters: completed (8)
- OE2 repeaters: completed (10)
- OE3 repeaters: completed (37)
- OE4 repeaters: completed (4)
- OE5 repeaters: completed (17)
- OE6 repeaters: completed (22)
- OE7 repeaters: completed (27)
- OE8 repeaters: completed (15)
- OE9 repeaters: completed (5)
- DE repeaters close to border (23)
containing a total of 173 repeaters.
If you find any errors or miss anything I'd appreciate your comments.
- (9.24 KiB) Downloaded 365 times