Anything specifically related to the DM-1801 version of the firmware
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:24 am
Can someone post a picture of their DM1801 calibration data? Or post the downloaded data?
I aquired my dm1801 without working audio out. If i blow into the mic I only hear a faint sound.
Not sure if its calibration data related.
Maybe the previous owner messed with the settings in this area after applying Opengd77.
In the menu I already set mic gain to max.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:51 pm
I have have 2 DM1801's there are my cal data.
- dm1801_2.PNG (33 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
- dm1801_1.PNG (33.04 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:01 am
It is very unlikely that the calibration data is to blame.
Much more likely that you have a faulty microphone capsule.