downloads/MD9600/Firmware/d23dba3434641 ... be1c57cd77
Changes in this version
* Support has been added for the G4EML remote head hardware (Thanks to Colin G4EML)
* Channel order in zones can now be sorted by distance, using the Latitude and Longitude data entered into the CPS.
This works for all real zones, but Not the All Channels zone becuase this is not a real zone
Distance sorting is enabled via the "Dist sort" option in the Quick Menu
In this mode the distance is displayed in place of the channel number
* Distance can also be displayed at all times by using the "Show dist" option in the Display Options.
* Fixes and improvements to GPS course and accuracy display (Thanks to Daniel F1RMB)
* Czech language update
* Various other internal code changes and optimisations (Thanks to Daniel F1RMB)
I doubt whether this would work as intended, topology is equally important to which repeaters are accessible as is the power and sensitivity of the repeater.
It would take many hours of programming and testing etc etc to get something that may work for some people, and we have more important things on the ToDo list