No Id's on display

VK3TZT

No Id's on display

Post by VK3TZT » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:32 am

Hi All,

Just installed this firmware (20231231) on my UV380 and can not get any ID's to display when listening to local ham repeaters.

* Commercial DMR frequencies do display ID's and Talkgroups
* Simplex from my mobile DMR radio to the UV380 does show my call sign as i have loaded up 505 user ID's to the radio.
* VK3RSU repeater and VK3RAJ repeater do not show any ID's even if i use the parrot to test my transmission.
* If i listen to the input of the repeater and TX from my mobile DMR radio, my call sign will show up - just not via the repeaters TX output frequency.

Not sure if there is some setting i need to enable somewhere but i think i have gone through all of them. Tested repeater in both channel mode and VFO mode.

Any help much appreciated.

VK3KYY

Re: No Id's on display

Post by VK3KYY » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:34 am

I noticed something similar the other day, but only on one repeater

I think the DMR data being transmitted by some VK DMR+ repeaters has some strange data in it which prevents the ID from displaying

I was going to debug the problem but the local repeater which seemed to be having the problem, suddenly started to display the ID

VK3TZT

Re: No Id's on display

Post by VK3TZT » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:44 am

All good, as long as i know im not the only one, if you need any testers let me know.

Cheers