Moving "Firmware info" and "Credits" to the "Radio info" section ?

ok1pt

Moving "Firmware info" and "Credits" to the "Radio info" section ?

Post by ok1pt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:38 am

Hi!
What about moving "Firmware info" and "Credits" from the main menu to the "Radio info" submenu as new screens (i.e. reachable just by Down/Up like the battery and temperature info) ? I believe that it would simplify the main menu, which is relatively large now, and because these items are surely a kind of info about the radio, they logically belong to the "Radio info" section.
With regards,
Pavel

VK3KYY

Re: Moving "Firmware info" and "Credits" to the "Radio info" section ?

Post by VK3KYY » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:46 pm

I personally don't care if the radio has credits or not, but it would need approval from everyone listed on that screen before I can remove it.

ok1pt

Post by ok1pt » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:58 am

VK3KYY wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:46 pm
I personally don't care if the radio has credits or not, but it would need approval from everyone listed on that screen before I can remove it.
Hi Roger,
I absolustely don't want to remove it! I just suggested to move it to Info section, i.e. to change its placement from main menu to a specialized information submenu, as it is just an information...

WIth regards / 73, Pavel

VK3KYY

Post by VK3KYY » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:02 am

ok1pt wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:58 am
VK3KYY wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:46 pm
Hi Roger,
I absolustely don't want to remove it! I just suggested to move it to Info section, i.e. to change its placement from main menu to a specialized information submenu, as it is just an information...

WIth regards / 73, Pavel
I personally don't care for it.
Daniel or Colin may care, but I don't need my name to be there.
I don't do this for personal recognition.