Changes since the last Beta release are
- VOX bugfixes.
- Don't trigger the vox when VP is playing.
- Various languages updates.
- GPS NMEA logging added (optional).
- NMEA log clearing at boot time (SK1 + 5, and front DOWN + 5 n MD-9600, undocumented).
- using Logging on < 16Mb devices disable the DMDId feature (cleared).
- APRS beaconing added (Channel/VFO/Satellite).
- please refer to the user guide for details.
- Satellite: Voice/APRS/CW Rx modes added..
- Show/Sort distance to repeater feature added.
- VP updated.
- Ability to read and write calibration data on STM32 platform (needs the latest CPS).
- Fix menu system bug (cancelation/validation on Options ones).
- Fix problems with CPS communication when the GPS NMEA output is enabled.
- Ability to save the secure registers using the CPS on STM32 devices.
- Fix a CWID bug in the hotspot mode.
- Adds Auto Lock options (see the user guide).
- Various bugfixes.
This version features the APRS beacon functionality described in this post viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3352&start=10#p26717
Thanks to Daniel F1RMB for the majority of these new features and bug fixes and to Colin G4EML
The User Guide will be fully updated to document all the new features soon.
Existing voice prompt files do not work with this version. The latest new versions can be downloaded from here
Also the functionality to read and write the calibration data requires the latest CPS, which can be downloaded from here